|Reference #||19-00016||Title||SQL Application Developer(.Net)|
|Start Date / End Date||04-02-2019 --- 04-02-2020|
SQL Application Developer
The SQL Application Developer's role is to design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. The applications developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
- Develops new applications to meet functional and technical designs.
- Creating tasks from User Stories in VSTS
- Maintaining Source code in VSTS
- Fixes and develops changes to applications to meet functional and technical designs following best practices and development standards and guidelines.
- Analyzes, debugs, and resolves defects in applications.
- Creates deliverables according to the Software Development Lifecycle such as functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation.
- Supports production systems; analyzes and resolves production problems in a timely manner; resolves end user service requests as assigned.
- Performs other duties appropriate to the assignment
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 or more years of programming and analysis experience (or equivalent experience)
- Ideal candidate will have 5 or more years working in a .NET environment
- Working Knowledge of SharePoint
- Experience with Medical Billing Systems - QNXT and EDM a plus
- Balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Work collaboratively in teams and across organizations
- Synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Build strong relationships inside and outside the organization
- Develop and write technical documentation
- Quickly learn and develop in new programming languages, APIs, and platforms
- Evaluate and test emerging technologies
- Apply creative solutions to business problems to ensure business needs are most effectively met