- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a Server Administrator or similar role, preferably 3 years of experience working in Managed Services Provider environment.
- Experience in Linux Servers OS (30%)
- Experience in Windows Server OS 2003-2016 (70%)
- Experience with database technologies such as MS SQL, MySQL, MariaDB
- Knowledge in conducting performance analysis for Windows hosts and in the areas of CPU, Memory and I/O utilization.
- Experience with SSH, RDP, Putty, Commander
- Experience with scripting preferably PowerShell.
- Experience with Web Services, ColdFusion, PHP, IIS, Apache
- Experience with cPanel and Plesk control panels
- Demonstrated experience in a Systems Administration role (Microsoft/Linux)
- Strong understanding of Internet/IP related technologies including, but not limited to, routing, switching and sub-netting.
- Strong understanding of core technologies such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, HTTP/S.
- Knowledge about VMware management tools (vCenter, vRealize Operations, VMware Configuration Manager
- Experience with Linux system management.
- Backup and backup related technology experience, with Veeam and Commvault
- Experience with Windows 2008/2012/2016 Active Directory environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills able to explain complex concepts to a wide variety of individuals with varying technical skills
- Preferred Certifications (one or more of the following):
- Microsoft MCP (MCSA or Higher)
- Server+, Linux+
- SNIA Storage Certified Professional or higher
- Preferred Additional Certifications:
- Cisco Certifications (CCENT or above)
- Certification in Virtualization technologies (VMWare,Citrix or Hyper-V)