| Essential Job Functions/Requirements
- Working with product owner to ensure the efficient flow of work from backlog to execution.
- Facilitate meetings and curate effective communication.
- Teach Agile and Scrum principles and routines in accordance to our company practice.
- Coach the team as a servant leader and motivate them forward.
- Help the product owner track progress and report to stakeholders.
- Monitor and control the flow of work to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Enact process improvement plans and re-enforce accountability across the team.
- Interact with the rest of the company to remove impediments for the development team.
- Provide safe and neutral conflict resolution within the team.
- Surface progress information to the rest of the company.
- Provide insights on different agile frameworks and practices.
- Observe and assess the team to provide performance and collaboration improvements.
- Identify waste to eliminate and constraints to optimize.
- Keep the team focused on maximizing business value.
- Have 6-8 year experience as a scrum master.
- Have hands-on and deep experience with Agile Scrum.
- Be approachable and respond timely to the needs of the team.
- Be proactive and highly self-motivated.
- Able to motivate, guide and inspire a team.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Excel at time management and organization.
- Have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal).