|Reference #||18-01962||Title||IT Contract Specialist|
|Position Type||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level||Right to Hire|
|Start Date / End Date||07-01-2019 --- 30-06-2019|
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs):
- The products, principles, techniques and procedures in the management of complex technical project as it relates to procurement activities.
- Project planning, management and controls as it relates to procurement of technical equipment and services.
- Familiarity with IT concepts and terminology, and IT project management methodology.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of federal, state and department rules, regulation, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge on the principles and practices of the DES accounting and budget structure; Also, public administration, IT procurement, IT contracts, personnel, fiscal accounting, budget development and legislative processes.
- Oral and written communications; planning, organizing, managing, coordinating and IT purchasing and distribution projects; team building, complex problem solving and conflict resolution; understand and manage on a department wide software licensing management; software distribution processes and software version control
- Perform complex analytical work, in maintaining complex work plans for major projects within DES or DTS competent written and verbal communication to audiences both external and internal, at all levels or the organization
- Ability to multi task, analyze and assess problems and issues and identify, suggest, implement solutions
- Be flexible, adaptable and learn quickly working in a fast pace environment
- Be a team player in representing the Division and building relationships with customers, employees
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration from an accredited college or university.
- Professional technology certifications a plus.