Education or equivalency:
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Requires excellent troubleshooting skills, attention to detail and ability to Client out work in a well-planned and organized manner.
- Routinely applies working knowledge in multiple relevant disciplines through creative applications to problems/innovation.
- This position must be able to work effectively and demonstrate initiative in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of design, coding and testing methodologies.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills capable of training users in complex topics to include making presentations to internal groups.
- Able to work under pressure and balance work load to make measurable progress on multiple high priority projects
- Is customer focused and demonstrates integrity and fosters trust.
- Able to write intricate system and user documentation.
- Ability to map business requirements into technical requirements for ServiceNow configurations.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects and be self-driven.
- Solid documentation and presentation skills are required.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work in lieu of degree.
- Must have five (5) years of professional experience in an enterprise IT environment with above knowledge, skills and abilities. Prefer a minimum of two (2) years of ServiceNow development experience.
- Experience should include hands-on development work with ServiceNow and an in-depth knowledge of most, if not all, of the following: Systems monitoring, Systems discovery and event management tools, Server administration, Systems quality assurance and testing, knowledge of SQL and other relational databases, and scripting.
- Some Web software development experience (HTML, XHTML, XML, SOAP, WDSL) to include familiarity with system programming and web protocols, is preferred.
- Understanding of Active Directory and SCCM is desirable Web services and integration between hosted and cloud ITSM systems is essential.
- IT Service Management and the ITIL business process is required.
- ITIL foundation certification is required.