This position is responsible for the review, monitoring, and resolution of consumer inquiries for the Zelle and ClearExchange platform. Cases would include all service complaints from every source, responses to inbound consumer emails, social media support for Zelle Marketing group, and disputed payments as assigned.
- Receive and respond to Consumer Service emails.
- Receive and respond to consumer concerns from the contact center, including reporting system bugs or technology failures such as non-receipt of verification codes and unexpected website responses or behavior
- As necessary, assist communications team with information necessary to respond to consumer inquiries via social media, including performing research to resolve problems.
- With assistance of Operations Manager, receive and respond to complaints via all channels, including BBB, CFPB, social media, phone calls/emails to EW employees outside of consumer servicing. Ensure all complaints logged, and closed within defined SLA.
- Responsible for receiving, researching, and responding to payment disputes initiated by Zelle consumers.
- Respond with resolution to consumer cases within Reg E required deadlines
- Identify dispute cases which are fraud suspects and refer to Fraud Operations
- Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion an Associate's degree
- Minimum of 2 or more years of call center and/or customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, research, and investigative skills
- Proven ability to make sound judgment calls quickly
- Ability to work independently and handle large volumes of research cases
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Detailed report writing experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of payments (including ACH and card rails)
- Knowledge of consumer protection regulations including privacy rules
- Previous dispute resolution experience
- BS/BA Degree
- Bilingual - Spanish (speak/read/write) preferred.