|The Yardi Helpdesk Associate serves as the primary point of contact for all Customer Center tickets, phone calls, and email inquiries received from external call center. Assists customers by determining requirements, answering inquiries, resolving problems, logging requests, and escalating inquiries to subject matter experts as needed.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information and working to successfully and quickly resolve all questions
- Offers answers and solutions based industry knowledge and system training
- Explores for additional service needs to ensure customer is 100% satisfied with resolution(s) offered
- Maintains database by entering information regarding every inquiry whether via phone or email
- Recommends topics for proactive communication (to decrease need for reactive responses) based on inquiry trends
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responds to all inquiries in a timely, courteous manner consistent with policies and procedures
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership and responsibility for task and work quality
- Demonstrates ability to be team player, able to work with varying work styles and personalities in fast-paced organization
- Emblemizes company brand by going above-and-beyond to provide blue-ribbon customer service to all customer
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent's supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
- A minimum of 1-year experience with Yardi property management software required
- Single Family Home Real Estate/Property Management experience preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Impeccable communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer focused
- Problem solving
- Data entry
- Listening and probing
- Relationship-building people skills
- Interpersonal savvy