|Reference #||18-01879||Title||AGILE Product Owner|
|Position Type||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level||Direct Placement|
|Start Date / End Date||30-11-2018 --- 30-11--0001|
Great Client is seeking an Agile Product Owner to be part of their growing team. Full time role with excellent benefits. Easy commute to centrally located South East Phoenix. Competitive benefits and salary
* CSPO certified
* Technical background (CIS degree or equivalent experience)
* 3 5 years as an Agile Product Owner for a SaaS company
* Practice Pareto Principle
* Backlog Refinement, Review and Maintenance
* Sprint Ceremonies
* Continuously engaged with Sales and Client Services on the direction of the product as well as maintaining the integrity of its current functionality
* Fully understand the capabilities of the application and how each available role would be relying on various functionalities
* Create and Maintain the Product Backlog.
* Prioritize and sequence the Backlog according to business value or ROI
* Balance and successfully negotiate competing interests between clients, new development, technical debt, and the needs of all departments.
* Assists with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint.
* Conveys the Vision and Goals at the beginning of every Release and Sprint.
* Represents, interfaces, and engages the customer.
* Maintain in constant communication with the business of sprint progress and any impediments that may require clients input.
* Inspects the product progress at the end of every Sprint and has complete authority to accept or reject work done.
Nice to have
* CSM certified
* CSP certified (Scrum Professional)
* LeSS training
* Attendance in at least 1 Scrum Gathering
* Member of Phxsug.org