|Reference #||18-01882||Title||Dev Ops Engineer|
|Position Type||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level||Direct Placement|
|Start Date / End Date||01-12-2018 --- 30-11--0001|
Our client is seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to join our software development team in designing and implementing our continuous Integration environment to accelerate product releases to our customers. This role will work with the developers, creating reliable and comprehensive automated tests, and driving new development tool integration in our processes to maximize the quality benefit in our product deliverables. As the key integration point of the technology organization, the candidate must have the ability to bridge the gap when working with the Development, Architecture, QA, Infrastructure, and Project Management teams. The candidate must have expertise and prior experience implementing a fully automated, continuous integration/build/test and continuous deployment/release cycle with Jenkins/Maven/GIT. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components. Qualified candidates must have:
• Extensive experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
• Expertise in administration and implementation with Jira, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, SVN tools.
• Experience with SonarQube a plus
The ideal candidate must possess all the skills mentioned below
We are specifically looking for
· 4-year degree in relevant field / or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years as a DevOps engineer
· Strong knowledge of SDLC
· Familiarity with n-tier architecture with APIs exposed via REST
· Demonstrated expertise implementing SVN/GIT, Jenkins, and Chef/Puppet, Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, Sonar/SonarQube, Jira etc. tools to create a continuous integration environment
· Experience managing PL/SQL in SVN/GIT
· Familiarity and experience with Agile (scrum) development process
· Ability to develop deploy and execute scripts on a Linux platform
· Solid understanding of security fundamentals and user authentication using OAM/OIM, SSO, OAuth, and others
· Recommend and deploy network protocols and monitoring solutions
· Effective communication skills with robust documentation
· Strong problem-solving skills. Able to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Able to identify and resolves problems in a timely manner; ability to gather and analyze information skillfully. Able to develop alternative solutions that demonstrate innovative and analytical approaches to resolutions. Able to work well in group problem solving situations.
· Efficient time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
· Excellent interpersonal skills; collegial, energetic, able to develop productive relationships with colleagues and consultants.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.