|Reference #||18-01798||Title||Sr. Desktop Support Specialist (Office 365 & AD Migration)|
|Start Date / End Date||12-11-2018 --- 30-04-2019|
This position requires a self-motivated team member to support Maricopa County's Office 365 and AD Migration project. The candidate should possess expert level knowledge of Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft Windows operating systems, desktop and laptop configurations, printers, scanners, and other peripheral devices. In addition, the candidate should have advanced knowledge of antivirus, backup solutions, software deployment, hard drive encryption, installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The candidate should have excellent customer service skills and possess the ability to work independently or as a team. The candidate should be comfortable working on important IT support initiatives and delivering positive results.
• Provides advanced end-user support for Office 365 and AD Migration project related issues.
• Documents, tracks and monitors Desktop Support trouble tickets to ensure a timely resolution.
• Responds to telephone calls, email, and tickets for technical support.
• Analyzes, diagnoses, tests and resolves complex desktop end-user problems
• Installs, maintains, and repairs hardware components to ensure optimal performance is achieved
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow.
• Provides excellent customer service
• 5 or more years of experience as a Desktop Support Specialist
• Expert knowledge of Office 365
• Expert knowledge of Active Directory
• Advanced knowledge of desktop security practices and applications
• Expert knowledge of testing and deploying desktop applications using industry best Advanced knowledge of virus protection technologies
• Advanced understanding of Microsoft Windows 10
• Advanced understanding to conduct problem recognition, research solutions, isolation, and follow-up steps
• Advanced understanding of supporting end user connectivity from home networks, hotel and outside office networks
• Advanced understanding of Web/Videoconferencing Applications
• Advanced oral and written communication skills
• Advanced understanding of Multifunction Printers/Copiers and desktop printers
• Advanced understanding of Macs
• Advanced understanding of Microsoft Networking
• Advanced organizational skills
• Highly motivated and able to work independently or as a member of a team
This position will require driving Locally across Maricopa County- Candidate must have own vehicle and valid driver's license. Will be reimbursed for mileage and parking expenses
• Associate Degree in Computer Science or Networking or preferred
• ITIL V3 Certificate in IT Service Management preferred
Please do not submit same candidates from 1142 or 1143 as they will be rejected