|Reference #||18-01786||Title||BI Developer|
|Start Date / End Date||05-11-2018 --- 01-03-2019|
• Works closely with Data Architects and ETL Engineers to build and modify data
delivery solutions using various visualization tools.
• Delivers high quality reporting solutions according to specifications to turn
data into actionable intelligence and performs testing to ensure requirements
are met and that system performance is satisfactory.
• Performs research using SQL to resolve issues with minimal guidance,
identifies data related problems and provides scalable reporting solutions that
support data-driven decision making.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology,
Engineering or Statistics (Required).
• Minimum of 3 years of technical development experience in business
intelligence, data analysis, reporting, data engineering, data science or
informatics in a traditional data warehouse environment (Required).
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in delivering reporting solutions using
various BI software tools such as Qlik or Power BI. (Required).
• Experience managing large amounts of data (database environments ?5TB),
providing sophisticated but easy to use means to analyze the data and
demonstrated experience in programming SQL queries.
• Experience designing conceptual, logical and physical data models.
• Strong analytical skills and passion for solving important business problems.
• Ability to interpret, evaluate and communicate detailed information in a
manner that is appropriate to the audience across various levels of the