Location : Cedar Rapids. IA/ Denver, CO
Expected BA Skills:
Other nice to have Skills:
- 7 + years of business analysis experience in the Insurance sector and specific retirement experience/Knowledge (401K, IRA, ROTH IRA Etc).
- Identify and translate business needs into clearly defined requirements, and create documentation inclusive of business use cases, process flows, data flows etc.
- Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations with client and onsite / offshore teams.
- Lead review sessions for completed business/functional requirements with key business users focused on gaining consensus and final business approval.
- Collaborate with development and testing teams to provide subject matter expertise, ensure that out of the box functionality is leveraged and assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Ensure that proposed solutions are focused on improving efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes, and are consistent across products where possible.
- Participate in the development and planning of the User Acceptance Testing activities, including test plans and scripts, based on requirements.
- Facilitate UAT execution phase and work with business lead and project manager to obtain user acceptance test signoff.
- Strong technology experience with policy administration solutions.
- Experienced with Agile SCRUM methodology and business analysis methodologies; working knowledge of business analysis documentation standards.
- Build strong relationships within the business units and support functions to understand the business needs.