|Reference #||18-01756||Title||Project Manager|
|Start Date / End Date||29-10-2018 --- 30-11-2019|
Description of Duties (primary & secondary)
• 35% - Develop and manage all relevant plans to ensure project success especially project plans, communication plans, training plans, risk management plans. Manage resources and schedules.
• 25% - Stakeholder management - assisting to prioritize and set expectations when competing project deadlines arise. Develop reporting content and produce reports for different stakeholders on appropriate performance metrics. Meet budgetary objectives and provide timely analysis and mitigation plans for any deviations
• 20% - Maintain communications at various levels to ensure project success. Work with tech partners, vendors, other government agencies and architects to identify solutions and business process changes.
• 15% - Develop a dynamic project framework to facilitate the Plan, Do, Check, Act, Adjust methodology. Lead teams and meetings to manage scope and deliverables.
• PMP Certification required
• 10+ years of experience in Project Management
• 10+ years of experience with Microsoft Office
• Advanced Experience with G Suite