|Reference #||18-01312||Title||Angular.js with Java|
|Location||Jersey City, NEW JERSEY|
|Start Date / End Date||17-07-2018 --- 30-11--0001|
Java + Angular position for Genpact /Jeffries.
Location : NJ
· As an Full Stack Applications developer, you will participate in all facets of the development cycle for the application.
· You should have strong understanding of product development and should be Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge as and when required
· In this position you will analyze, design, develop, integrate, and troubleshoot software programs/applications.
· This includes configuring, coding, developing, integrating, testing and documenting software specifications.
· This also includes production migration, post production support, handling business queries and generating ad-hoc business reports
· You will ensure your work products adhere to coding, architectural, and security standards as defined.
· You will partner closely with business partners and technology teams across multiple geographies.
· You will communicate and collaborate on development items with global team
· Bachelor Degree
· 8 to 14 years of work experience
· Sound knowledge of Angular practices (Angular 4.X or 5.X) and commonly used modules
· Sound knowledge on one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like UI Bootstrap or jQuery
· Creating custom, general use modules and components that extend the elements and modules of core Angular
· Knowledge on Templating engines (jQuery, jQueryUI, RequireJS, doT.js)
· Exposure to C3/D3 charting libraries
· Good knowledge of Java/J2EE web application technology stack (Core Java, Spring core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST, JSON, XML)
· Ability to integrate existing APIs (REST/SOAP)
· Writing unit tests using automated TDD tasks using Jasmin/ Karma
· Working Knowledge of relational databases and SQL queries (Oracle, Sybase etc).
· Working knowledge using Git/GitHub, Continuous integration using Maven & Jenkins
· Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities.
· Strong attention to detail and consistency