: Major Hospital and Research Center
Full time onsite someone local to Philly would be ideal
Within the next few weeks if the client likes the person
Likely through July 2019 Go Live
non certified is definitely OK.
- Ideally someone who was certified before and someone with multiple full cycle deployments under their belt as either a certified implementer or working with client teams like this in the past.
- General HCM SME Someone to augment the current client team with design and configuration recommendations, Testing Strategy, Test Scripts, someone to actually do the testing, etc. In other words, a team player who can dive in and help the team out with their Workday requirements. Someone who would be treated as a member of the internal HR team and would get their hands dirty.
- Someone who was previously certified and has "been there, done that in regards to supporting the client while they are implementing.
- Anyone with Lawson HR Background prior to Workday (This is the clients current system) would be value add as this would help with understanding the clients current environment
- You will be working directly with the client team, supporting the clients internal HR team while they are implementing Workday. The client is going live on Workday in July 2019 they are about 1/3 of the way through their deployment.