|Reference #||18-01439||Title||Workday Integration Lead/PGM|
|Location||San Antonio, TEXAS|
|Start Date / End Date||13-08-2018 --- 30-11--0001|
9 month contract role
work is onsite in San Antonio TX (no remote option)
local candidates only please
US Citizen & GC candidates
Open to market rate
must be onsite and non certified
(this means I will be submitting you at exactly the rate you ask for, so be reasonable ;)
Serves as an expert and consultant on Workday capabilities and roadmap, configuration and influences HR leaders and subject matter experts to maximize the user experience and process efficiency
* Ensures configuration supports the enterprise strategies and HR priorities and is positioned to support the strategy over the foreseeable planning horizon
* Manages the Workday release process to ensure planning, managing and controlling the continuous delivery of system updates including Weekly Releases, Iterative Releases from the Backlog and semi-annual feature releases from Workday.
* Influence Workday product direction through active membership and contribution to Workday's Community, build relationship with key customers, product managers and influencers at Workday.
* Expert knowledge of HR Information Systems, including Workday.
* Experience leading direct and matrixed teams.
* Experience integrating systems process to deliver exceptional user experiences.
* Project management experience including large, complex technical projects.
* Workday consulting or Workday certification(s).
* HRIS operational management