|Reference #||20-00067||Title||Sr QA Analyst|
|Start Date / End Date||17-02-2020 --- 16-08-2020|
The purpose of this position is to provide Quality Assurance for the new system beling developed for the Division of Licensing. This person will participate in creating test plans, manual and automated test cases, test data for multiple or complex projects. They will participate in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs and provides input to test coverage based on requirements and design specifications. They will use their knowledge and experience to find, create and triage bugs and create test data for testing and write queries to validate test results. This person will log, track and verify resolution of software and specification bugs, and ensure problems or results are properly documented and communicated. This position will performs testing for multiple or complex projects & retests as necessary, as well as review and report on complex test results. They will execute manual or automated test cases for multiple or complex projects, and define and conduct regression tests for projects. They will participate in production release activities that include participating release meetings, monitoring release progress and conducting smoke test in production applications once the release is completed. This person is expected to integrate with a team of business analysts, developers, designers, qa, and subject matter experts to deliver results on time and communicate effectively with their project manager and team.
At Client, the contractor is responsible for the following duties:
- Work with business analyst to understand use case style requirements and create test cases / test plans.
- Builds knowledge of organization processes and customers. Strong ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues and requests; escalates urgent/conflicting requests.
- Identifies opportunities for use of solutions to improve efficiency and reduce waste.
- Focuses on solving conflict; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; remains open to others; ideas and tries new things.
- Works within guidelines of established methods; obtains, clarifies and provides information within established parameters.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; sets goals and objectives; uses time efficiently; communicates activities and results as appropriate.
- Supports a diverse multi-cultural workforce that reflects the community, promotes equal opportunity at all levels of Client, and creates an inclusive work environment that enables all individuals to perform to their fullest potential free from discrimination.
- Reviews changes within subject areas; knowledge of technology trends and functionality changes targeted to improve/enhance performance.
- Works closely with appropriate team members for problem resolution.
- Utilizes knowledge of technology offerings to advise users.
- Defines tasks, responsibilities and outcomes; documents activities and tracks progress.
Microsoft software tools including, Test Manager, Team Foundation Server, Office Products.