|Reference #||20-00045||Title||Scrum Master|
|Location||Walnut Creek, CALIFORNIA|
|Position Type||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level||Right to Hire|
|Start Date / End Date||12-02-2020 --- 24-06-2020|
Scrum Master for Agile Retention project – encompassing all aspects of the scrum master role plus that of teacher.
This SM must have experience leading a NON-IT team.
Teach and lead a cross functional team through their first Agile Sprint (16 weeks/ 6 two week sprints). Work w/ onsite and remote team members (US based) to deliver projects using Scrum based Agile methodologies.* Sprint Planning * Conduct Lessons Learned sessions and ensure feedback is used for subsequent sprints. * Arranging Sprint Demo * Provide inputs and action Process changes as/where required. * Ensure project objectives are met w/in the constraints of project scope, time, cost and required quality. * Coordinating and communication w/ project resources, internal team, stakeholders on all aspects of project progression/status * Measuring progress and monitoring performance (overall, scope, schedule, costs, quality) * Risk Management including issue escalation and resolution. * Post Project Implementation review to document lessons learned.
Projects will likely be non-tech, early stage design thinking or lean start-up stages.
- Working on the Marketing Team
- Option for remote: Manager would like someone located int he Bay Area that can come into the office a few days a week, but work remote the rest of the week. Only if we cannot find someone in CA would we open it to an entirely remote candidate.
- No certs required
- Standard Interview: 30 min phone screen, 1 hour F2F
- Agile coaches would be acceptable
Top Three Must-Haves:
- Previous project leadership/management experience.
- Agile Development Tools proficiency (Confluence, Trello, Slack)
- Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
* Extensive hands-on experience in producing and grooming backlog, creating plans etc. * Exceptional communication skills w/ fluency in both verbal and written English. * Experience working w/ non-Technical Product Management Teams, experience and exposure to the some of the following technologies, Highly Desirable * Analytical Skills w/ ability to truly understand the full scope and impact of the project requirements *Customer service orientation w/ ability to manage relationships w/ internal customers * Ability to drive consensus among various internal stakeholders and team members. * Risk and issue management to all levels in the organization. * Extensive experience in project reporting in an agile environment. * Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills * High degree of business acumen * Experience working with Agile novices.
Bachelors Degree * 6 years + experience in a similar project management role.