|Reference #||20-00024||Title||Information Technology - Technical Writer|
|Start Date / End Date||10-02-2020 --- 30-06-2020|
Produce high - quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of Information Technology
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy to understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create Tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and mainttain the information architecture
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years or more of experience in technical writing in the information technology field.