|Reference #||20-00017||Title||DevOps Engineer|
|Start Date / End Date||03-02-2020 --- 31-07-2020|
We have a number of self-hosted Atlassian products - JIRA, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Crowd, Bitbucket/Git implemented. This project involves implementation of CI/CD pipeline along with managing 1 release every quarter for the non-pipeline products. We are moving aggressively towards micro-services model for all our custom applications and have chosen the following tools Jenkins/Blue Ocean, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Hashivault. We are looking for a candidate who has hands-on experience on these tools to become a part of the DevOps team.
Detailed job duties include:
- Setup, administer and Manage Git Repositories including definition of branching and merging strategies
- Configuration Management - Simplify delivery of configuration changes to all scrum teams after successful production releases
- Suggest, Implement, Document and Train staff on process improvements involving build and release activities
- Build and Deploy application using current CI/CD tool Jenkins
- Build and deploy Pipeline in Jenkins/BlueOcean
Strong working knowledge;
- GIT commands
- Java build tools - Maven, Gradle or Ant
- Scripting languages - Python, PowerShell or similar
- Windows and Linux/Unix Administration
Crucial skills required in the right candidate:
- Attention to detail, Problem-solving, Communication skills are crucial for success
- Ability to work individually and effective in a team environment
- Strong troubleshooting, thinking outside the box, time management and judgment skills
- Remote working ability - This is not a remote working position. We want candidates to be present in our office in Phoenix. Remote access will be provided after successful on boarding duration and occasional telecommute will be allowed.
- Contract duration: 6 months contract with high likelihood of extensions
Out of State Candidates: Can apply. Candidate/companies must be willing to fly in the candidate for in-person interview if they are selected.
- Interview process: Initial screening will be - 1-hour phone screen followed by In-person Technical/In-depth/Hands-on panel interview (1.5hrs)