|Requirements and Qualifications:
Knowledge of Performance/Load Testing is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field required.
- 5 years' experience developing software or test automation frameworks using one of the programming language – Java, Ruby, Node.js or Objective C. Java is preferred.
- Experience implementing test automation frameworks for web or mobile platforms (hybrid, iOS or Android) using any test automation tools– Appium, Selenium, Web driver, Rest-Assured API, and Cucumber.
- Experience with Device Cloud Providers: Perfecto Mobile, Device Anywhere, Amazon Device Farm.
- Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST and XML/SOAP/JSON based services.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with web technologies – HTTP, HTML, XML, JSON, SQL, Java Script, Node.js and mobile platforms – Xcode, Android SDK.
- Experience testing system/server level software, networking (sockets, SS7) and telecommunications protocols: HTTP, SIP, ISDN, Rest Services, wireless technology testing.
- Passion to work independently on diverse problems and resolve challenges on a daily basis.
- Security testing is a plus.