|Reference #||20-00009||Title||Help Desk Analyst|
|Position Type||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level||Right to Hire|
|Start Date / End Date||07-01-2020 --- 30-11--0001|
This position responds promptly to customer needs; takes a customer-centric approach to problem solving; responds to requests for support and assistance through all communications methods; prioritize and schedule Helpdesk requests. Troubleshoots and resolves hardware and software problems under leadership and direct supervision of more senior helpdesk staff. Works with external IT resources or vendors to identify and resolve hardware or software issues. Solicits customer feedback to improve service aligning with standards defined by the CIO; manages difficult or emotional customer situations; fosters relationships. Works within guidelines of established methods while looking for improvement opportunities; provides solutions to MIS leadership. Aligns work activities to prioritization as declared by leadership and senior Helpdesk staff. Processes and assists in procurement of MIS department materials. Up to 50% of this role will consist of working directly with Procurement and Accounting departments to process purchases. Assists the CIO with general department tasks.
- AZ Driver's License Required (for the conversion not for contract duration) Upon conversion in-state travel is required. Requires possession of and ability to retain a current, valid state-issued driver's license appropriate to the assignment. Employees who drive on state business are subject to driver's license record checks, must maintain acceptable driving records and must complete any required driver training (see A.A.C R2-10-207 (12). Employees may be required to use their own transportation, as well as maintaining valid motor vehicle insurance and current Arizona vehicle registration; however, mileage will be reimbursed.
- Customer service principles and processes
- Helpdesk ticket management systems
- Microsoft Windows operating systems and OFFICE applications.
- Computer and peripheral hardware.
- Understanding of IT ticket systems and experience in documenting solutions.
- Corporate procurement process lifecycles.
- Strong customer service skill.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Work collaboratively in teams and across organizations.
- Synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly.
- Build strong relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Resolve incidents/problems efficiently and effectively, recognizing customers' competence levels, and able to approach each level appropriately.
Preference will be given to candidates with one to three years of information technology and procurement experience (or equivalent experience).