A TYPICAL DAY INCLUDES:
- Work closely with IT teams to define and estimate the stories, epics, and initiatives
- Provide guidance to teams on Agile practices, processes, and artifacts
- Assist teams with product backlog prioritization, backlog grooming, and sprint planning
- Assist teams with Agile activities, such as daily standups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Teach teams Agile methods associated with Scrum and Kanban
- Train and mentor Scrum Masters
AS A VALUED MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY, YOU WILL:
- Grow: Achieve career growth by continuously developing your skills through on-the-job experience, exposure to others and formal education opportunities
- Collaborate: You will be a part of an organization dedicated to Client members and one another.
- Join a team who seeks out and incorporates different perspectives to drive towards better results
- Work at a place where you are encouraged to actively display empathy and concern for our customers
- Volunteer: You'll have the opportunity to receive paid time off to participate in community volunteer service projects.
- Work at a place that has been named one of the 50 Most Community-minded Companies in America for 3 years running
- Experience a culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives. 8 company-wide Employee Resource Groups address themes like military appreciation, ethnic heritage and LGBTQ+ Pride.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- 2+ years of experience as Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- 3+ years of experience participating on Agile team
- 2+ years of experience in IT or software development organization
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of project and program management
- Experience transforming teams to Agile process and practices