Job Information -- What you'll do:
Skills -- What you've done and what you'll need to succeed:
- Ideal candidate will have vast experience in scaled Agile software product delivery
- Provide support to the Product Owner and Delivery Team, and lead by example. This person should personify Agile.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution. Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised and resolved.
- Continually improve Scrum Master skills through education and engaging with fellow Scrum Masters.
- Works with Product Owner and Team to plan and execute project implementations.
- Assists in the identification and mitigation of project risks.
- Identifies and acts on coaching opportunities at the individual and team level.
- Conducts regular assessments of a team Agile Maturity and uses the results to guide them to improved performance.
- Coordinates and encourages participation from all team members in scrum ceremonies (Daily Scrum, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Retrospective) and longer-term planning exercises (Road Mapping, Release Planning, Release Train Planning).
- Work with Product Owner and Delivery Team to facilitate effective sprints by removing impediments and ensuring that stories are 'sprint ready'.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and information radiation.
- Support the Product Owner, especially with respect to story grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks using Agile best practices and project data
- Arrange daily stand-ups, facilitate story grooming, coordinate sprint demos, planning and retrospectives.
- Creation of improved IT infrastructure processes and workflow.
- Creation and improvement of new and existing processes and tools to allow Technology Engineering to deliver better, more predictable, project documentation for the operationalizing of business projects.
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle;
- Defining the program governance (controls)
- Experience with agile transformations, building Agile teams and implementing Agile "from scratch.
- Understands Agile values and principles and can guide and coach teams, and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Proven ability to create and improve new and existing IT Infrastructure process to drive efficiency, quality, and cost-effective solutions.
- Expertise in delivering complex, application and/or infrastructure-based solutions to deliver against large, complex business application projects in a Project Manager/Scrum Master role.
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (diverse team sizes, organizations, cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self-study, etc.
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the Agile space: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Demonstrated experience and success with organizational process design and implementation.
- Strong background in ITIL and Agile methodologies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist with response to regulatory audits regarding process flows.
- Understands backlog tracking, Scrum and Kanban based metrics, task definition, story splitting.
- Experience in sprint & release planning, running demos and retrospectives.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and strong reasoning skills as well as good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to work with toolsets including, but not limited to Jira, MS Project, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to review large amounts of data and analyze and spot trends and provide analysis and insights.
- Experience consolidating data from multiple data sources.
- Experience working within a ticketing system such as ServiceNow